Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect German Potatoes Simply Flavored with Salt and Butter recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best German Potatoes Simply Flavored with Salt and Butter recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to German Potatoes Simply Flavored with Salt and Butter recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run may be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to german potatoes simply flavored with salt and butter recipe. You can cook german potatoes simply flavored with salt and butter using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook German Potatoes Simply Flavored with Salt and Butter:
- You need 6 of Potatoes.
- Use 1 of Onion.
- Get 1 of Wiener sausages, bacon or ham.
- Use 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of x 2 Salt.
- Get 20 grams of Butter.
Steps to make German Potatoes Simply Flavored with Salt and Butter:
- Prepare the ingredients. You could use bacon or ham instead of wieners sausages. If you don't have a lot of sausages, slice thinly to make them seem like more..
- Cut the potatoes into large chunks..
- Cover the cut potatoes with plastic wrap and microwave. For 100 g, cook for about 1 minute at 600W. If 1 potato weighs about 100 g, for 6 to 7 you should microwave for 6-7 minutes..
- Slice the wiener sausages..
- Slice the onion very very thinly – this is key. The generous amount of sautéed onions in this dish is key to the flavor..
- Put 1 tablespoon of olive oil (or vegetable oil) in a heated frying pan. Add onions and sauté..
- After 2-3 minutes when the onions have started to wilt, add 1/2 teaspoon of salt and continue sautéing..
- After about a minute, they become a nice color. Add sausages and keep sautéing..
- Add potatoes and the remaining 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and sauté..
- Turn off the heat, and mix in the 20 g of butter (2 pats)..
- Sprinkle parsley or black pepper to taste and enjoy! Aonori seaweed powder is delicious, too..
- A handy tip to have pats of butter at hand. Each bar of butter is 200 g, so first quarter, then divide each quarter into 5 pieces. You will have pats of butter that weigh about 10 g each..
- Please also see"Hearty Breaded Chicken Cutlets", which is also cheap and delicious and a loved by my husband and kids!.
If you find this German Potatoes Simply Flavored with Salt and Butter recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.