Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eggless Healthy Beetroot Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggless Healthy Beetroot Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals take for granted. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to eggless healthy beetroot muffins recipe. You can cook eggless healthy beetroot muffins using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Eggless Healthy Beetroot Muffins:
- Use 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of powdered oats I have ground the quick oats in a grinder.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk powder.
- Use 1/2 cup of sugar I have used raw sugar.
- You need 2 of beetroot boiled and grated.
- Take 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 1/8 tsp of salt a pinch.
- Get 1/2 cup of refined oil any flavorless oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of vinegar I have used apple cider vinegar.
- Take 3/4 cup of water or a tbsp more to adjust the consistency of batter.
Steps to make Eggless Healthy Beetroot Muffins:
- In a bowl sift dry ingredients – whole wheat flour, powdered oats, salt, baking powder and baking soda three to four times..
- In another bowl add oil, sugar and milk powder. Beat them well with a hand whisk till the sugar dissolves and the mixture becomes lighter..
- Add vinegar to it and let it stand for 5 minutes. In the meantime line the muffin tray with liners..
- Now add the boiled and grated beetroot. Mix them well. Add the sifted dry ingredients into batches and gently mix. Add water and mix. The batter should be of dropping consistency. Add a tbsp of more water if required..
- Pour the prepared batter into the liners. Pour 1/4 cup of batter into each liner or fill with the spoon..
- Bake in a preheated oven @180C for 20-25 minutes or till the toothpick, when inserted, comes out clean..
- The muffins are ready. Cool them on a wire rack and serve. They can be refrigerated for a week or frozen up to 2 months..
If you find this Eggless Healthy Beetroot Muffins recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.