Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Banana Oats Muffins Vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Oats Muffins Vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana oats muffins vegan recipe. To make banana oats muffins vegan you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Banana Oats Muffins Vegan:
- Use 2 of medium sized over-ripe Bananas.
- Prepare 1 cup of rolled Oats.
- Get 3/4 of whole Wheat flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of Coconut oil.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Chocolate chips (optional).
- Use 1/4 cup of powdered Jaggery.
- Use 3/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Use 2 tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Water as needed.
Instructions to make Banana Oats Muffins Vegan:
- Grease the muffin tray with some oil & dust with some flour. Preheat the oven at 180°C..
- Sift the dry ingredients whole wheat flour, Baking powder, Baking soda and salt in a bowl. Add rolled oats too and mix well. Keep aside..
- Blend the wet ingredients Bananas, Jaggery, Apple cider vinegar and coconut oil till smooth & creamy. Now combine the wet mixture to the dry ingredients to make a smooth muffin batter by adding little water(if required). Add chocolate chips too and mix well everything..
- Pour it into the muffin tray and top it with some more oats, chocolate chips. Bake it at 180°c for 20-25 mins or untill the toothpick comes out clean..
- Remove from tray & let it cool down. Enjoy this delicious small treat with your kids and' family!.
If you find this Banana Oats Muffins Vegan recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.