Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Crockpot apple dump cake #mycookbook recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Crockpot apple dump cake #mycookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot apple dump cake #mycookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Just about the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts and seeds. This reduces your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot apple dump cake #mycookbook recipe. You can cook crockpot apple dump cake #mycookbook using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crockpot apple dump cake #mycookbook:
- Prepare 2 cans of apple pie filling.
- You need 2 packs of apple cinnamon muffin mix.
- Take 1 stick of butter cut in cubes.
Instructions to make Crockpot apple dump cake #mycookbook:
- Start by cutting soft butter (I let mine sit out for 10 mins).
- Spray crockpot with nonstick spray.
- Add pie filling evenly on bottom of crockpot.
- Evenly shake both packs of apple cinnamon muffin mix over the apple pie filling.
- Add butter all over the top of apple cinnamon muffin mix, may need to add more butter.
- Cook until done. (on high for about 2 hrs.).
- Notes- pie filling can be change to whatever you like. Remember if your changing pie filling change the muffin mix too, or use a yellow cake mix. I just went with the muffin mix because it matches up with what iam making or I would of used the yellow cake mix. Mix stuff up and see what you like best. Can’t wait to see all of the combinations people come up with. Happy easy baking..
If you find this Crockpot apple dump cake #mycookbook recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.