Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Smothered Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smothered Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds often give a general increased sense of well-being.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to smothered pork chops recipe. To make smothered pork chops you only need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Smothered Pork Chops:
- Use 1 packages of pork chops.
- Provide 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of Bell pepper.
- Provide pinch of season salt.
- Take pinch of black pepper.
- Get 1 stick of butter.
- Take 2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of flour.
Instructions to make Smothered Pork Chops:
- Season your pork chops with season salt and black pepper then pan fry them for 45 minutes.
- After their done cooking Sautee your onions and bell peppers in a separate pan with a little butter until they get soft.
- To make your sauce take the pan that you fried your pork chops with and a little flour and make a rue then add your milk and stir till it thickens up and have no lumps then add a little seasoning salt and pepper for taste.
If you find this Smothered Pork Chops recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.