Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Steak fajitas my way recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steak fajitas my way recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to steak fajitas my way recipe. You can have steak fajitas my way using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Steak fajitas my way:
- Provide 1 of yellow onion sliced thin.
- You need 1 of red pepper sliced.
- Take 1 of green pepper sliced.
- Use 2 of large cloves of garlic chopped.
- Provide 1/2 bunch of cilantro chopped up fine and divided.
- Prepare 2 of limes juiced divided.
- Use 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground Cummins.
- Use 1 package of tortillas.
- Take 1 of small can of chipotle peppers in Adobe sauce.for garnish.
- You need 1.25 lbs of flank steak trimmed of fat sliced.
Steps to make Steak fajitas my way:
- Add steak chili powder ground Cummins 1lime juiced and half of cilantro and 2 tbsp of oil. Roll it up fridge or freezer.
- Add onions garlic and pepper's 2 tbsp of oil in large skillet medium heat. Add remaining cilantro and juice of 1 lime.
- Allow to cook over medium heat combine steak with remaining marinade until cooked to your liking. Me personally I add 2 large tsp of cornstarch to 2 oz. Of cold water to thicken at end.
- Serve on tortillas with cheese and sour cream and me chipotle peppers on cheese and then the sour cream. Enjoy with a cold beer and a half of lime squeezed into your beer.
If you find this Steak fajitas my way recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.