Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Indian Curry with Green Peas and Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Curry with Green Peas and Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian curry with green peas and paneer recipe. To make indian curry with green peas and paneer you only need 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Indian Curry with Green Peas and Paneer:
- Provide 200 ml of Green peas.
- Provide 200 grams of Canned tomatoes.
- Take 1 of Onion.
- Use 3 cm of Ginger.
- Provide 2 clove of Garlic.
- Get 1 tsp of Cloves.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric.
- Prepare 1/4 of to 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne pepper (for people who like spicy food only).
- Use 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Provide 100 ml of Fresh cream.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of handful Cilantro.
- Provide 200 ml of Water.
- Use 150 grams of Paneer (or cashew nuts).
Instructions to make Indian Curry with Green Peas and Paneer:
- Finely chop the onion, and prep the other ingredients..
- Heat oil in a pan. Stir-fry the sliced onion and turmeric over medium heat..
- Once the turmeric is coated with oil, add the onions, and stir fry until half translucent, for about 3 minutes..
- Add canned tomato, and stir fry until it forms a sticky paste, about 2-3 minutes..
- Add all the spices, and mix again..
- When everything is well combined, add the green peas and mix into the curry base..
- Add the paneer and mix together, being careful not to crush it..
- Add salt and pepper and 200 ml of water. Bring to a boil over medium heat..
- Add cream to even out the color..
- Simmer for 10-20 minutes over low heat covered with a lid. Stir from the bottom occasionally so that it does not burn..
- Transfer to serving plates and it's done. This goes well with rice, naan bread or paratha roti..
If you find this Indian Curry with Green Peas and Paneer recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.