Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Tandoori Chicken in Microwave Oven recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tandoori Chicken in Microwave Oven recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tandoori Chicken in Microwave Oven recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tandoori chicken in microwave oven recipe. To make tandoori chicken in microwave oven you need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tandoori Chicken in Microwave Oven:
- Prepare 800 gm of Chicken cut into medium large pieces.
- You need 3 tsp of Yoghurt.
- Use 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Get 2 tsp of mustard oil.
- Use 1 tsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Tandoori Masala.
- Use 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of Chicken masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri Mirch Powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Dhaniya Powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Tandoori Chicken in Microwave Oven:
- Add lemon juice and Salt to the Chicken, mix well and keep aside for 15 mins. This step is optional however it adds a bit tanginess and also important as the salt seeps to the Chicken pieces nicely.
- After 15 min, add rest all the ingredients together with Chicken and marinate well. Keep refrigerated for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, place the Chicken pieces to High grill rack for microwave.
- Place it in the microwave, select combi+Micro+Grill and start for 15 mins.
- After 15 min, take it out and flip the Chicken pieces. Coat oil/butter with the help of brush and place it in the microwave again.
- Now select Grill mode at 180 DC for 10 mins.
- After 10 mins, take it out and flip the Chicken pieces once again. Coat oil/butter on it and place it again in the microwave.
- Repeat step 6 and the Tandoori chicken will be ready to serve.
- Sprinkle with chat masala and serve hot with Onion and Tomato slices..
If you find this Tandoori Chicken in Microwave Oven recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.