Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Banana chocolate bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Banana chocolate bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana chocolate bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana chocolate bread recipe. You can have banana chocolate bread using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana chocolate bread:
- Take 1/2 cup of toasted walnuts or almonds chopped.
- Take 2 cup of all-purpose flour/ maida.
- Take 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Take 1 cup of granulated white sugar.
- Take 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Provide 1/2 cup of dark or milk chocolate chips.
- You need 2 of large eggs lightly beaten.
- Use 1/2 cup of butter melted and cooled.
- Take 3 of ripe banana mashed well.
- Take 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
Steps to make Banana chocolate bread:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C) and place oven rack to middle position.
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda.
- In a medium-sized bowl combine the mashed bananas, eggs, melted butter, and vanilla..
- With a rubber spatula or wooden spoon, lightly fold the wet ingredients (banana mixture) into the dry ingredients until just combined and batter is thick and chunky..
- Fold in the nuts and chocolate chips or chocolate chunks. Pour batter into prepared pan..
- Bake until bread has risen and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 55 to 65 minutes..
- Place on a wire rack to cool and then remove the bread from the pan..
- Serve warm or at room temperature..
If you find this Banana chocolate bread recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.