Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Fudge recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Fudge recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people ignore. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It contains tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate fudge recipe. To make chocolate fudge you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Fudge:
- Prepare 3 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips (you could use bittersweet as well).
- Use 1 (14 oz) can of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder, unsweetened.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of chopped walnuts or almonds optional*.
Instructions to make Chocolate Fudge:
- Line an 8×8 square pan with non-stick foil..
- In a medium-large sized pot, melt chocolate, sweetened condensed milk, cocoa powder, and butter over medium heat until the mixture is completely smooth..
- Stir in vanilla extract, salt and chopped nuts (if using)* into the fudge. Pour the fudge into the prepared pan, smoothing it in an even layer..
- Allow the fudge to chill in the fridge for about 4 hours, or until firm. Remove foil from the pan and cut fudge into squares..
- Enjoy! I would store leftover fudge in the fridge as the fudge does soften when as room temperature.
If you find this Chocolate Fudge recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.