Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chimichanga Cheesecake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chimichanga Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chimichanga Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chimichanga cheesecake recipe. To cook chimichanga cheesecake you need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chimichanga Cheesecake:
- Provide of Chimichanga.
- Get 8 of small flour tortillas, 6" in diameter.
- You need 2 packages of softened cream cheese, 16 ounces total.
- Take 1 of large egg.
- Get 2 tbsp of flour.
- Get 2/3 cup of powdered sugar.
- Use 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Get 1/2 quart of oil to use to fry, vegetable, canola or peanut work best.
- Provide 1/8 cup of flour for sealing edges.
Instructions to make Chimichanga Cheesecake:
- Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, egg, 2 tablespoons flour and vanilla..
- Heat to 350°F in a deep, large pot of oil..
- In a small bowl, take flour and enough water to make a paste. You will use this paste on the edge of the tortilla as a glue to say to keep edges closed..
- Take 1/8 of mixture and place in middle of tortilla..
- Fold edges in and roll tortilla, using paste at top to seal. On a plate place tortilla seem side down as you prepare the others rolling and pasting in same fashion..
- Fry tortillas until golden brown on each side. Watch carefully as this takes just a minute or two each side..
- Drain cooked tortillas on paper toweling..
- You can roll warm tortillas in powdered sugar or cinnamon sugar or even top with my cherry dessert sauce..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
If you find this Chimichanga Cheesecake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.