Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's Southwestern Breakfast Tacos recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Southwestern Breakfast Tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Southwestern Breakfast Tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains present in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's southwestern breakfast tacos recipe. You can cook mike's southwestern breakfast tacos using 31 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Southwestern Breakfast Tacos:
- You need of ● For The Eggs.
- Provide 8 of LG Egglands Best Eggs.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Fresh Half & Half.
- Use 1 (4 oz) of Can Green Chilies [drained].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Shreadded Mexican 3 Cheese.
- Take 1 of Small Tomato [diced].
- Get 2 tbsp of Green Tomatoes [fine minced].
- Use 1/3 Cup of Green Bell Pepper [fine minced].
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Red Onions [fine minced].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Cilantro Leaves [+ reserves for service].
- Get 3 tbsp of Fresh Chives [minced].
- Get 1 tbsp of Green Salsa [+ reserves for service].
- Get 1 tbsp of Red Salsa [+ reserves for service].
- Use 1 tsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Get 1 tbsp of Salted Butter.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Crushed Mexican Oregano.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cayenne Pepper [optional].
- You need of ● For The Optional Proteins.
- Take as needed of Sausage.
- Get as needed of Chorizo.
- Prepare as needed of Bacon.
- Take of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- Take of Tapatio Hot Pepper Sauce.
- Provide of Fresh Flour Tortillas.
- Take of Mexican 3 Cheese.
- You need Leaves of Cilantro.
- Use of Green Salsa.
- Provide of Sour Cream.
- Get of Red Salsa.
Instructions to make Mike's Southwestern Breakfast Tacos:
- Whisk everything together except for your butter, garlic and other dense vegetables..
- Heat butter and sauté your vegetables until translucent. About 3 minutes since they're fine minced..
- Add egg mixture to heated pan. Stir regularly with a plastic spatula..
- Don't over cook or you'll find you have dry eggs..
- Serve hot with the sides and options listed above. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Southwestern Breakfast Tacos recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.