Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Best Refried Beans Ever!! recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Best Refried Beans Ever!! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Best Refried Beans Ever!! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a few modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. If you currently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to best refried beans ever!! recipe. You can cook best refried beans ever!! using 5 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Best Refried Beans Ever!!:
- Provide 4 cup of Dried Pinto beans.
- Provide 1 cup of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 large of Onion, diced.
- Provide 6 clove of Garlic, smashed.
- Get 3 tbsp of Garlic salt.
Instructions to make Best Refried Beans Ever!!:
- Wash and scrub the dry beans in a colander..
- Transfer beans to a large pot..
- Fill pot with water 4 inches from the rim and bring to a hard boil..
- Boil for 15 – 20 minutes and carefully drain beans into the colander. This process will help reduce the gas that occurs after eating beans..
- Replace beans to the pot and cover with water 2 inches from the rim and bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat to medium low and simmer the beans, covered for 4 hours..
- In a large and deep frying pan, heat the oil on medium heat..
- Add the onion and garlic stirring occasionally to caramelize, turning the onions and garlic a golden brown..
- After the caramelization process is complete, begin spooning the beans into the oil with a slotted spoon. Try to avoid getting too much water into the oil..
- After all the beans are in the pan, sprinkle on the garlic salt. Do not throw out the bean broth..
- Mix everything evenly with a wooden spoon, reduce heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes..
- You can tell the beans are done when the oil takes on a milky appearance..
- With a grid masher, mash the beans. This will make them thick and pasty..
- With the wooden spoon, make a well in the center of the beans..
- Next, give the bean broth a good stir and pour the liquid in the center of the well..
- Using the wooden spoon, cut through the beans so the liquid can start to be absorbed by the bean paste..
- Blend the beans and broth together till smooth and even..
- If your beans are too wet, simmer till you have the desired consistency. Be sure to stir frequently or your beans will burn on the bottom..
- Serve with corn chips or tortillas. Spoon into burritos or have next to carnitas or on top of nachos..
If you find this Best Refried Beans Ever!! recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.