Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian Chicken Vindaloo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Chicken Vindaloo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making some small changes.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything straightaway or that you have to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian chicken vindaloo recipe. To make indian chicken vindaloo you need 23 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Indian Chicken Vindaloo:
- Get 500 g of Chicken Meat (cut into bite size).
- Get 50 g of Yellow Onion (diced).
- Take 300 g of Tomatoes (finely diced).
- Get 15 g of Fresh Coriander (roughly chopped, stems & leaves separated).
- Use 4 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- Take 1 cup of Water/Stock.
- Get as needed of Salt to season.
- Use of [Vindaloo Paste] – process well in a blender.
- Provide 20 g of Dried Chillies (deseed, rehydrate).
- Provide 50 g of Yellow Onions.
- Take 30 g of Garlic.
- Take 30 g of Ginger.
- Use 20 g of Turmeric Root.
- You need 1/4 cup of Malt Vinegar.
- Use 2 tsp of Coriander Seeds (or 1 tsp Powder).
- You need 2 tsp of Cumin Seeds (or 1 tsp Powder).
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of Paprika Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- You need 1 pc of Cinnamon Stick, grounded (or 1 tsp Powder).
- Use 1/2 tsp of Cloves (or 2 pinches Powder).
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Palm Sugar (or white sugar).
- Get of Juice from 1/2 Lemon (optional).
Instructions to make Indian Chicken Vindaloo:
- MARINADE: marinate the Chicken in the Vindaloo Paste for 3 hours or overnight..
- COOK: in a wok, heat 4 Tbsp of Cooking Oil until hot. Sauté the Onions and Fresh Ciriander stems until fragrant. Then add the Chicken with the entire Vindaloo Paste. Stir fry until until the Chicken is cooked all over..
- SAUCE: once the chicken is cooked, add in the Tomatoes, Water/Stock and Salt. Cover with a lid and cook until the saice thickens. Garnish with Fresh Coriander Leaves amd serve with rice or Indian flat bread..
If you find this Indian Chicken Vindaloo recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.