Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Prawn curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few small changes.
Initially, you should be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One nutritious alternative that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn curry recipe. To cook prawn curry you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn curry:
- Prepare 500 gm of Prawns.
- Get 2 of medium sized onions.
- Prepare 2 of small sized tomatoes.
- Get 6 cloves of Garlic cloves.
- Get 1/2 inch of Ginger.
- Get 1 of dried red chilli (remove seeds).
- Use 1 of green chilli.
- Provide 1.5 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Take As needed of Mustard oil.
- Use To taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Few leaves of coriander.
- Use 1 inch of Cinnamon stick.
Steps to make Prawn curry:
- Clean the prawns and add some salt and turmeric into it and keep it aside.
- Heat some oil in a pan and saute the prawns. Do not deep fry,remove and keep aside.
- Take 1 onion, 1 tomato,ginger, 4 pieces of garlic and red chillies and grind it to a fine paste. Cut the other onion and tomato into small pieces.
- Add some more oil into the pan and add the cinnamon stick into it. Then add the jeera seeds and bring it to crackle and add the green chilli and the remaining garlic cloves.
- Add the cut onions into it and fry it till golden brown. Add the cut tomato and saute it and add the paste masala. Add some turmeric powder and little salt to it and cook it for some time.
- Once the masala is cooked add the prawns into it and mix well and let it cook for some time. Add some water and let it boil.
- Once it boils add the coriander leaves and remove. Serve with rice..
If you find this Prawn curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.