Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawns Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawns Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Just about the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawns curry recipe. To cook prawns curry you need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawns Curry:
- Use 500 gms of Prawns.
- Use 3 tbsp of Coconut Oil (or as required).
- Prepare 7-8 of Sambar Onions.
- Use 2 of Green Chillies.
- Provide 1 sprig of Curry Leaves.
- Provide 2 of Kokkum (Soaked in water).
- Get 2 tbsp of Red Kashmiri Chilli Powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of Coriander Powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fenugreek Powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- Get 1 tbsp of Ginger Paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic Paste.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Prepare as needed of Water.
Instructions to make Prawns Curry:
- Clean, wash and marinate the prawns with lemon juice, turmeric powder and salt and keep aside. Marinate overnight or for few hours..
- Heat coconut oil in a kadai. Add mustard seeds and allow it to crackle. Add green chillies and curry leaves. Add sambar onions and fry till the onions are translucent. Add ginger and garlic paste and saute till the raw smell leaves. Add fenugreek powder, coriander powder and chilli powder and saute for 30 seconds. Add the marinated prawns and stir fry till the prawns absorbs the masala. Add hot water and let it come to a boil on high flame..
- Add Kokkum and allow it to boil. When it boils, reduce the flame to low and cover and cook till the prawns are cooked. Serve hot with rice or parathas..
If you find this Prawns Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.