Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Curry Shrimp Potstickers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Curry Shrimp Potstickers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai curry shrimp potstickers recipe. You can cook thai curry shrimp potstickers using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Curry Shrimp Potstickers:
- Provide of Stuffing.
- Use 3/4 cup of green onions.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- Get 2 tbsp of Sriracha.
- Provide 1 tsp of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 1 tbsp of curry powder(red or yellow/paste).
- Use 10 lb of shrimp peeled and deveined.
- Provide of dipping sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- Use 1 tsp of pepper garlic paste.
Steps to make Thai Curry Shrimp Potstickers:
- start steamer, whether it's a rice cooker, a hotel pan with holes.
- place all stuffing ingredients in food processor and pulse till ground well.
- place wontons on cooking sheet fill with tablespoons full of shrimp stuffing.
- rub cold water on edge of wonton, seal in shape you want the envelope shape was easy for me.
- place stuffed wonton in steamer without over crowding, they will stick if touching leave for 7-10 min.
- once cooked place on clean baking sheet till all stickers are done.
- heat saute pan with butter, melt and place sticker in pan add 1/4 water, when water is gone let stickers brown then plate!.
- mix all dipping ingredients together and enjoy.
- dish is spicy, if your not a spice person take out sriracha and garlic pepper paste, enjoy.
If you find this Thai Curry Shrimp Potstickers recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.