Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect My chicken curry (Indian style) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect My chicken curry (Indian style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My chicken curry (Indian style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack many people neglect. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my chicken curry (indian style) recipe. You can have my chicken curry (indian style) using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook My chicken curry (Indian style):
- Prepare 5 of chicken breast diced.
- Get 4 of large garlic cloves.
- Use 4/5 of green finger chilli.
- You need 1 inch of piece of ginger.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 of onion sliced.
- Use 2 of peppers sliced.
- Provide 2 of carrots sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dry mustard powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of hot curry powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of gram masla.
- Get 1 tbsp of tumeric.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Provide 500 g of passata.
- Provide 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Get 300 ml of water.
- You need of Rice to serve,naan bread and yogurt.
Steps to make My chicken curry (Indian style):
- Cook rice as instructed on packet.
- In a blender blend whole chilli, garlic and ginger..
- In a large pot heat oil add spices and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken and dry spices.
- Next add sliced veg passata puree and water.
- Bring to a boil them reduce heat and cook for 1 hr.
- Serve with boiled rice,naan bread and yogurt.
If you find this My chicken curry (Indian style) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.