Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Korma Curry Heidi Style recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Korma Curry Heidi Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Korma Curry Heidi Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few small changes.
You can obtain results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken korma curry heidi style recipe. To cook chicken korma curry heidi style you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Korma Curry Heidi Style:
- Take 3 of or more large chicken breasts, cut into strips and then halved length ways.
- Get 1 of brown/cooking onion, halved and sliced.
- Provide 1/2 cup of sultanas/golden raisins.
- Get 4 of or more heaped tbs Pataks korma curry paste.
- Get 1 of 425 gm tin carnation evaporated milk.
- Provide 1 of large tomato.
- Prepare 3 of portions frozen spinach.
- Prepare of fresh coriander.
Instructions to make Chicken Korma Curry Heidi Style:
- In either a large oiled pot or frying pan brown the onions together with the sultanas. Slice the tomatoes into thin wedges.
- Add the korma paste and stir for a minute until gorgeous and fragrant.
- Add the chicken and if cooking in pan, fry until browned and then add the evaporated milk. If cooking in a pot, add the milk immediately and poach the chicken in the milk.
- After simmering gently for 10 mins, add the spinach and tomatoes. Simmer for a further 10 mins, stirring occasionally throughout.
- Serve with rice, top with coriander if you wish and dig in. Serve with my minty mango dip and puppadums found on my page. The flavours are slightly better when done in the frying pan but you can risk drying out the chicken slightly.
If you find this Chicken Korma Curry Heidi Style recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.