Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Dhaba Style Egg Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Dhaba Style Egg Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dhaba Style Egg Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. Even more important than totally changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dhaba style egg curry recipe. You can cook dhaba style egg curry using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Dhaba Style Egg Curry:
- Provide 4 of boiled eggs.
- You need 2 of Onion(finely chopped).
- Use 1 tbsp of ginger- garlic paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of besan / gram flour.
- Prepare 6 of Tomato (grated).
- Take 1 of Green chilli(slit).
- Take 2-3 of cloves.
- Use 2-3 of Whole black pepper corns.
- You need 1-2 of green Cardamoms.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of red chilli.
- Prepare 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of Deghi mirch.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Saunf powder / fennel.
- Take 2 tbsp of Mustard oil.
- Provide 2-3 of dry red chillies.
- Take 1 tsp of kasoori methi.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
Steps to make Dhaba Style Egg Curry:
- Take mustard oil in a pan Keep the flame high Then let it cool Fry evenly the boiled eggs in this oil on medium flame Take them out.
- Now for gravy In the same oil Add chopped onions and green chilli whole cardamom, red dry chilli Fry till onions are brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste Saute.
- Add turmeric, red chilli,coriander powder and salt and saute well.
- Add besan and let it roast nicely on low flame Now add grated tomatoes Saute till oil leaves the sides of the panAdd egg..
- Add kasoori methi and garam masala Add 1/2 cup water, stir well.
- Cover and cook for 5-7 minutes so that eggs get well coated with masalas.
- Egg curry is ready.
If you find this Dhaba Style Egg Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.