Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Curry Beef Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Beef Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Beef Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry beef pie recipe. To make curry beef pie you only need 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry Beef Pie:
- Use 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Provide 1 kg of Chuck or Blade Steak, Diced into small pieces.
- Take 1 large of Brown Onion Diced.
- Prepare 3 clove of Garlic, Finely chopped.
- You need 1 stick of Celery, Finely diced.
- Get 1 of Carrot, Finely diced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Curry powder.
- Prepare 500 ml of Beef stock to cover.
- You need 2 of Sheets, Puff pastry.
- Take 1 of Beaten egg for egg wash.
Instructions to make Curry Beef Pie:
- Heat oil in large heavy based pot..
- Brown beef in batches, remove from pot and set aside.
- Add onion and garlic to the pot and gently saute for a few minutes until soft, add carrot and celery. Stir and cook gently for 5 minutes..
- Add beef back to pot and stir through the curry powder..
- Cover with beef stock and bring to boil..
- Reduce heat and simmer on low heat for 2 hours until most of the liquid has reduced and beef is meltingly tender. Allow to cool..
- Pre heat oven to 180°C.
- Grease a pie dish and line with pastry..
- Spoon in the cooled filling and cover with the second sheet of pastry..
- Crimp the edges to seal the pie. Poke a few holes in the top and glaze with egg wash..
- Bake in oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown and crispy..
If you find this Curry Beef Pie recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.