Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken curry meatballs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken curry meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken curry meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry meatballs recipe. To make chicken curry meatballs you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken curry meatballs:
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Provide 1 lb of ground chicken.
- You need 1 of egg, beaten.
- You need 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Provide 1/4 cup of chives, chopped.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of curry powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Provide 3/4 cup of chicken broth.
- Take 1 tbsp of butter.
Steps to make Chicken curry meatballs:
- Preheat oven to 450. Grease an oven-safe skillet with vegetable oil..
- In large bowl, combine chicken, egg, bread crumbs, 3 tbsp of the chives, curry, salt and pepper..
- Form into 18 1.5 inch balls, and place snugly in prepared skillet. Bake for 25 minutes or until the centers reach 165°F. Let rest in pan for 5 minutes..
- Transfer meatballs to a shallow dish. Put skillet on stove top and heat over medium high. Add broth and bring to a boil, scraping up browned bits..
- Boil about 6 minutes or until liquid has reduced to about 1/4 cup. Remove from heat..
- Stir in butter and pour sauce over meatballs. Garnish with remaining chives..
If you find this Chicken curry meatballs recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.