Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making some minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more important than entirely changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. You can have chicken curry using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken curry:
- Use 1 kg of chicken.
- You need 1 cup of onion paste.
- Prepare 1 cup of tomato puree.
- Get of whole spices:.
- Provide 4-5 of cloves.
- Provide 5-6 of black pepper corns.
- Provide 2-3 of green cardamom pods.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 stick of cinnamon.
- Prepare of other spices:.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of garam masala powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Kashmiri mirchi powder.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare to taste of coriander powder.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Use as needed of vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Chicken curry:
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Add all the whole spices and crackle them..
- Add onion paste and saute for 5 minutes..
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute for 2-3 minutes..
- Add turmeric, Kashmiri mirch, and coriander powder, mix well..
- Add tomato puree and salt to taste. Cook till mushy..
- Add garam masala and chicken pieces, mix well. Cover and cook for 15-20 minutes..
- Add 2-3 cups of water and cook for 5 minutes or till chicken is done. Now our Chicken curry is ready.
If you find this Chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.