Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect A Little Spicy! Onion and Daikon Radish Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to A Little Spicy! Onion and Daikon Radish Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains included in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to a little spicy! onion and daikon radish curry soup recipe. To cook a little spicy! onion and daikon radish curry soup you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare A Little Spicy! Onion and Daikon Radish Curry Soup:
- You need 1/4 of Daikon radish.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/4 Onion.
- Get 4 of to 5 Wiener sausages.
- Prepare 2 of to 3 teaspoons Curry powder.
- Provide 2 of Soup stock cube.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 2/3 tsp of Sugar.
- Take 1 dash of Salt.
- Get 1 dash of Pepper.
- You need 1000 ml of Water.
- Take 1 of Fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable oil.
Instructions to make A Little Spicy! Onion and Daikon Radish Curry Soup:
- Peel the daikon radish and cut into 3 cm x 1 cm rectangles..
- Mince the onion..
- Cut the wiener sausages into easy to eat pieces..
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan and stir fry the onion and wiener sausages. When the onion is translucent, add salt and pepper..
- Add water and the daikon radish, then add the curry powder and soup cube..
- When the daikon radish is tender, add soy sauce and sugar, simmer for a bit and it's done! Serve in bowls with parsley sprinkled on top..
If you find this A Little Spicy! Onion and Daikon Radish Curry Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.