Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Fried Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Fried Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, simply making a few modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything immediately or that you have to entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more important than wholly altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry fried chicken recipe. To cook curry fried chicken you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Fried Chicken:
- Get 750 grams of chicken drumsticks.
- You need 2 teaspoons of curry powder.
- Use 2 teaspoons of onion powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1.5 teaspoons of salt.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of cornstarch.
Steps to make Curry Fried Chicken:
- Mix all the ingredients except cornstarch. Put in the refrigerator overnight..
- Heat the oil in the deep fryer to 350°F..
- Add the cornstarch to the chicken. Mix well..
- Fry the chicken until they are fully cooked, about 15 to 20 minutes depending on how big the chicken pieces are..
If you find this Curry Fried Chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.