Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Thai Massaman Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Massaman Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Massaman Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds frequently provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai massaman chicken curry recipe. You can cook thai massaman chicken curry using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Massaman Chicken Curry:
- Provide 250 g of chicken, cut into long strips.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Massaman curry paste.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped in big chunks.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- Take 2-3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Get 2-3 of grated palm sugar (or brown sugar).
- You need 2 tbsp of tamarind.
- Take 1 of medium-sized potato, peeled and cut into chunks.
- Use 4-5 tablespoons of unsalted roasted peanuts (can use cashew nut if prefer).
- Prepare 1 of star anise.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Use 1 of big red chilli, finely sliced.
Steps to make Thai Massaman Chicken Curry:
- In a big saucepan, add about 3-4 tbsp coconut milk (use the thick part) and wait until coconut milk start bubbling. Add Massaman curry paste in and mix well. Wait until some beautiful red oil separated from the curry paste..
- Add chicken in and stir for 2-3 min. Then add star anise and cinnamon stick in the curry and mix in well..
- Add onion and potatoes in, mix all well and add the rest of your coconut milk in..
- Seasoning with fishsauce, palm sugar, tamarind. Give it a taste it should be sweet, salty and a little sour and nutty. You can add some more fishsauce, palm sugar or tamarind if you prefer. Add some cashew nuts or peanuts, red chilli and stir well..
- Leave it to cook for about another 25 min or until potatoes cooked. Add a little bit of water if needed too. Perfectly serve with thai jasmine rice..
If you find this Thai Massaman Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.