Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Kanya's Chicken Curry Roasted recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Kanya's Chicken Curry Roasted recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kanya's Chicken Curry Roasted recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. While you may already consume lots of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kanya's chicken curry roasted recipe. To cook kanya's chicken curry roasted you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kanya's Chicken Curry Roasted:
- Get 1 of whole chicken.
- Provide 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Take 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed,coriander seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 6 of dried chili.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Use 1 of lemongrass stalk,thinly sliced.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 2 of kaffir lime leaves ,sliced.
- You need 1 of alluminium foil enough to cover chicken.
Instructions to make Kanya's Chicken Curry Roasted:
- Blend everything except chicken until smooth.
- Clean and pat dry chicken,marinade with blended curry sauce overnight or 4 hour at least.
- Cover chicken with alluminium foil,you will have sauce left in the bowl,save it…now roast at 180c for 1hour and 20 minutes ,then open foil and roast it 15 more mins,to brown skin …
- Bring curry sauce in the bowl to simmer, reduce some liquid ,use to pour on chicken pieces while serving.
- To serve,pour sauce on pieces chicken serve with fried rice or vegetables :).
If you find this Kanya's Chicken Curry Roasted recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.