Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Traditional Tuna Nigiri Sushi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Traditional Tuna Nigiri Sushi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods In truth As High-quality As They are Made Out To Be?.
You are becoming what you put inside your body. Quite accurately, you are. If you gobble some hen that chicken is going to be broken down as well as amino acids shall be used to repair cells and build muscle. So be cautious with the meals you consume as it could really create a difference. Awareness of how our diet effects our health and the nutrition we need has led to more people eating superfoods. So what constitutes being superfood. Well, there are two types of foods, the good and also the poor. Putting on body weight is only one of the issues with consuming the wrong foodstuff and, versus this, a good food can provide you energy along with keeping you healthy. The nutritional types of meals are where you will discover superfoods.
Your body needs a minimum amount of vitamins every day, otherwise you’ll end up emaciated. Carbohydrates create gas for your body, protein is essential to the health of the body’s cells and a specific degree of fats is required. You also need water, which can be one of the most necessary of the lot. The correct amount of minerals and vitamins can also be significant even though not always easy to attain, along with another kinds of nutrient. A fatty acid that we currently know more about is Omega-3 and it aids the fight against the harmful form of cholesterol. Superfoods are rich in several of those nutrients and one such food is salmon because of its protein content with the fatty acid, Omega-3. One more advantage of Omega-3 as you age is how it includes a positive effect on your brain’s health. Fish, seeds in addition to nuts are all superfood varieties in which you’ll get Omega-3.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is certainly a good suggestion to start out introducing some superfoods into your daily eating habits.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to traditional tuna nigiri sushi recipe. To make traditional tuna nigiri sushi you only need 3 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Traditional Tuna Nigiri Sushi:
- Get 150 of g, Sushi rice.
- Provide 150 of g, Tuna block.
- Provide of small portion, Wasabi (no neede if you prefer mild taste).
Instructions to make Traditional Tuna Nigiri Sushi:
- Use the following numbers as the searching keyword to get the information about sushi rice. 5095927, 5106970..
- Prepare a sushi kit for nigiri sushi. Amazon US carries. Use the following keyword to reach "Japan Nigiri Sushi Mold Rice Ball 5 Rolls Maker Press Bento Tool (Style 2)". If you are in Japan The Daiso carries. Wash carefully and leave wet as the preparation..
- Put all 150g sushi rice into the container and press with the lid. Remove the lid and turn over the container on the cutting board. Then cut in half like the picture to get small 10 pieces rice balls..
- Slice the tuna block to get 10 thin pieces. Japanese chef uses a 10 inches or longer knife and take only a strole to get a piece. The knife is held in slant to get one inch width. This tecnique is common while the block doesn't have enough thickness. Refer to the picture for 3 sceans strobo action..
- Pinch a pc of sliced tuna..
- Put a small portion of wasabi..
- Place a rice ball..
- Insert your thum into the rice ball. This action is numbered 1..
- Press gently with your 2 fingers of your right hand. This action is numbered 2. Be aware that your fingers of both hands are forming a box. Specially the top part of your left hand's fingers take an important role. They are working as the side wall..
- Open your left hand slowly while keeping the box formation which are made by the top part of your left hand's fingers and the two fingers of your right hand..
- As you see on the previous picture, the rice ball has rolled for 90 degree. Please help the rice ball rolls another 90 degree using your thumb and the middle finger of your right hand and slide the entire piece near a little like the picture. This rice ball rolling action is numbered 3..
- Press gently with your 2 fingers of your right hand. This action is numbered as 4..
- Rotate the entire piece for a half revolution like the picture. This action is numbered 5..
- While holding the rice ball using the thumb and the middle finger of your right hand, stroke the tuna surface using your thumb of your left hand. This action is numbered 6..
- Finally press gently again using your two fingers of your right hand. This last action is numbered 7..
- Here you are..
If you find this Traditional Tuna Nigiri Sushi recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.