Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sausages in tomato reduction w/ white potato mousseline and chip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausages in tomato reduction w/ white potato mousseline and chip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn The Facts Regarding Superfoods.
What you consume, is who you might be. Quite plainly, you are. For instance, amino acids absorbed because of eating meat can be used by the body in repairing muscles. The same goes for all other foods, so it is important that you just dine appropriately. Folks nowadays are consuming more ‘superfoods’ as these foods have been publicized to boost your health and give you lots of vital nutrients. But what precisely are superfoods? We can in truth say that a number of foods help to increase our vitality and others do not. Antioxidants in nutritional food helps our immune system whereas bad foods have little value and could make you fat. Superfoods, as you’ll have guessed, come under first-class foods.
In the end, your body wants the best nutritional foods to survive. You need protein to build and mend cells, carbohydrates to deliver your system energy and fats to keep your body running correctly. Additionally, the other fundamental factor in all this is water to drink. There are also additional nutrients, such as vitamins and minerals which you need but are harder to get into your diet. For instance, Omega-3, which is a fatty acid that is essential for your body, since it can keep down the amount of bad cholesterol inside the blood. Salmon can be an instance of a superfood since it provides protein along with containing Omega-3. Another advantage of Omega-3 as you age is how it has a positive effect in your brain’s health. Numerous superfoods contain Omega-3 including nuts, seeds and different types of fish.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is unquestionably recommended to begin introducing some superfoods into your daily eating habits.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sausages in tomato reduction w/ white potato mousseline and chip recipe. To cook sausages in tomato reduction w/ white potato mousseline and chip you need 17 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sausages in tomato reduction w/ white potato mousseline and chip:
- Get of Sausages and sauce :.
- Use 1 pack of Hotdog sausages.
- Prepare 1 can of Campbell's Tomato soup (The best!).
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Brown Sugar.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Ketchup.
- Use to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare of Balsamic Vinegar (optional).
- Provide of Potato 2 ways :.
- Get 3 of Big White "Russet" Potatoes.
- Get of Milk.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need of Oil to fry.
- Take of Flour to coat.
- Prepare of Garnishes :.
- Get of Creamed balsamic vinegar.
- Provide 1 of green onion.
Instructions to make Sausages in tomato reduction w/ white potato mousseline and chip:
- Peel potato and boil them (keep beautiful long peels for homemade chips).
- Cut all sausages in slices about 1cm thick and grill in pan until brownish and crispy, heat : medium-high.
- Add tomato soup can and mix.
- Add ketchup, brown sugar, salt and pepper (quantity is only suggested, if you want it more sweet add sugar, more ketchupy: ketchup! Etc).
- Let simmer at low while you mash the potatoes.
- Mix in butter and milk in mashed potatoes until fluffy, salt to taste.
- Take a bunch of potato peels toss in flour and fry in oil until crispy, salt and pepper (smoked salt or any flavored salt is awesome).
- Plate organising : find a round tube for potato cake (ex: empty small cream cheese pot and cut bottom or cut strip of flexible plastic and tape into a large tube) place on the plate and fill with warm potato being careful to push lightly with back of a spoon so its nice and lever.
- Take off mold and gently put spoonfuls of sausages on top.
- Add homemade peels chips on top.
- Cut tiny strips of green onions, stick some in the potato cake.
- Put a spoonful of sauce from the sausages on the side and place the back of the spoon on the sauce and delicately drag across plate.
- Decorate with more green onions and creamed balsamic vinegar drops.
- Ps. Before decorating with green onions and balsamic cream, check if the food is still hot, if not reheat a couple seconds in the microwave before decorating :).
- Bon Appétit!.
If you find this Sausages in tomato reduction w/ white potato mousseline and chip recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.