Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Berry good peanut butter scones recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Berry good peanut butter scones recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Berry good peanut butter scones recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Food: The way to Do It.
When you begin a diet one of the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food journal in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Tracking all of the foods you take in will help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, after you keep a food log for a few days you could notice that even though you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Writing all of it down can help you see exactly which parts of your diet program really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
But imagine if you write each and every thing down but still are unable to figure out how to lose fat? There is a good way and a idle way to track the food you eat. There is much more to food journaling than creating a listing of what you eat during the day. You need to keep track of a few other very important information. Here are a number of the things you need to do to be more successful at food tracking.
What sort of spirits are you in while you eat? Write it down! This helps to show you whether or not you turn to food as a response to emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate toward specific foods based on your mood. Many individuals will reach for junk foods when we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for while you are upset can help you stock similar but healthier items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to berry good peanut butter scones recipe. To make berry good peanut butter scones you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Berry good peanut butter scones:
- Get 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Take 1 teaspoon of cream of tartar.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1 cup of natural unsalted creamy peanut butter.
- Provide 1 package (5 ounces) of mixed dried berries (about 1 cup).
- Get 3/4 cup of plain greek yogurt.
- Get 1 of large egg.
Steps to make Berry good peanut butter scones:
- Preheat oven to 400° line a heavy baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the flour, brown sugar, baking soda, cream of tartar, and salt in a food processor. Pulse to combine (i dont have a food processor i used my kitchen aid and it worked fine).
- Add the peanut butter by spoonfuls to the flour mixture. Pulse until the mixture is combines and looks like sand. Transfer to a mixing bowl and stir in the berries..
- Stir in the yogurt and egg togrther in a small bowl and add to the flour mixture. Stir with a spoon until combined. Use your hands if necessary, to ensure that all of the flour is incorporated..
- Transfer the dough to a lightly floured work surface and pat into a circle about 1 " thick. Cut the dough into 8 equal wedges. Arrange wedges on the baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes ornuntil lightly browned. Let cool slightly and serve warm..
If you find this Berry good peanut butter scones recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.