Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tteokbokki (spicy rice cake) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tteokbokki (spicy rice cake) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Find out The Facts On Superfoods.
What you eat, is who you are. If you concentrate on it, this makes sense. For instance, amino acids absorbed as a result of eating meat can be used by our bodies in repairing muscle tissue. So be careful with the foodstuff you eat as it can really make a difference. Knowledge of how our diet effects our health and also the nourishment we need has led to more people eating superfoods. Do you know what superfoods in fact are? Well, there are two sorts of foods, the good and also the poor. Antioxidants in nutritional food assists our immune system whereas bad foods have little value and could make you fat. Superfoods, as you’ll have guessed, come under first-class foods.
An additional important ability of superfoods is how they help our immune systems. Superfoods are recommended for their beneficial effect on your resistance and garlic is one such food acknowledged for this. Your blood cholesterol count may be lowered through garlic. Garlic might be troublesome in case you have problems with your stomach, so bear that in mind. Green tea can be an alternative in your case, especially if the idea of drinking a lot of water, which as previously stated is a vital factor in your overall health, is something you can’t do. If you consider the extent of antioxidants it has and the fact it has the benefit of polyphenols, then green tea in fact is worth drinking. One added area where green tea seems to have a benefit is in helping to prevent the development of tumors.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is certainly a good suggestion to begin introducing some superfoods into your daily eating habits.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tteokbokki (spicy rice cake) recipe. You can have tteokbokki (spicy rice cake) using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tteokbokki (spicy rice cake):
- Get 200 g of cylindrical tteok (rice cake).
- You need 150 g of eo-muk (fish cake).
- You need 1/8 head of small cabbage (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 of small carrot (optional).
- Provide 1 cup of chopped spring onion (optional).
- Use 1 of small onion (optional).
- Provide 2 of boiled eggs (optional).
- Take 500 ml of water.
- Use 1.5 tbsp of gochujang (chili paste).
- Use 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Take 2.5 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 6 tbsp of sugar.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of minced garlic.
Instructions to make Tteokbokki (spicy rice cake):
- Gather the ingredients..
- Pour 500 ml of water in a large saucepan on high heat..
- Add chili paste, chili powder, soy sauce, sugar, and minced garlic to the pan and mix well..
- Chop the vegetables into bite-size and add them to the saucepan..
- When it starts to simmer, add the rice cake and fish cake to the pan..
- When it starts to boil, add the spring onion and boiled egg, if using..
- Reduce the heat to medium and let it boil for about 8-10 minutes, until the sauce slightly thickens. Serve hot..
If you find this Tteokbokki (spicy rice cake) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.