Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Quick and easy flour tortillas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick and easy flour tortillas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick and easy flour tortillas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Find out The Truth About Superfoods.
You are what you consume. If you consider it, this makes sense. For instance, amino acids absorbed as a result of eating meat can be utilized by our bodies in repairing muscles. Consuming the proper fare is therefore imperative. Knowledge of how our diet effects our fitness and the nutrition we need has led to more of us eating superfoods. Do you know what superfoods in fact are? In easy language, some food is high-quality for us and many not so good. Antioxidants in nutritional food assists our immune system whereas harmful foods have little value and could make you fat. Superfoods, as you’ll have guessed, come under first-class meals.
Your immune system will even benefit from the properties of superfoods. Superfoods are suggested for their beneficial effect on your resistance and garlic is one such food known for this. Garlic can help lower the extent of cholesterol in your blood as well. One warning with garlic is that in the event you suffer with your tummy at all, it will not be advisable to eat it. Individuals sometimes find it a strain to consume the level of water suggested for your general well being, if that’s the case for you, then green tea may very well be something to consider. Green tea is great as it contains something called polyphenols, which has a lot more antioxidants than Vitamin C. Moreover, it appears that green tea could have preventative qualities in stopping the growth of tumors.
Superfoods are certainly worth consuming as they provide you with plenty of vitamins and minerals and health boosting vitamins that you could be otherwise not devour through your normal diet.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick and easy flour tortillas recipe. To cook quick and easy flour tortillas you need 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quick and easy flour tortillas:
- Get 3 cups of flour.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- Take 1 cup of very warm water.
Instructions to make Quick and easy flour tortillas:
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl..
- Add your vegetable oil and warm water and mix together just until it comes off the sides of the bowl..
- On a lightly floured surface knead your dough just until ingredients are mixed together..
- Divide your ball of dough in half and half and half again until you have 16 equal size balls. About the size of the palm of your hand..
- Take 1 ball at a time and roll out flat and thin on your floured surface. You can use a rolling pin or your hands or something heavy and cylindrical. If you're using your hands flatten out then work from the inside out to get as flat and even as possible..
- Once you have each one rolled out get a non stick skillet and warm up on med low heat. You do NOT need to add oil or and liquids to the skillet it will make your tortillas soggy of not cook properly..
- Cook each tortilla about 1-1.5 minutes on each side or just until light brown spots are showing adjust heat as needed to get the proper cook time so they will not be chewy or undone..
- Now fill with your fave filling make a quesadilla even fry and top with cinnamon sugar for something sweet. Hope you enjoy..
If you find this Quick and easy flour tortillas recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.