Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Foods: The Right Way to Do It.
When you start a diet just about the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food journal in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping a food record helps you identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. For example, after keeping a food log for a few days, you might see that you are not eating very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down can help you see precisely which parts of your diet plan really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
But what if you write everything down but no pounds drop off of you? There is a great way and a lazy approach to track the food you eat. A food journal is a lot more than just a simple list of the foods you eat during a day. You need to write down other crucial pieces of information as well. Here are a number of the points you need to do to be more effective at food tracking.
Record your mood when you eat. This will show you if you use meals to solve emotional issues. It also assists you to see clearly which foods you tend to choose when you are in certain moods. Many people will reach for junk foods whenever we are upset, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you look closely at how you eat in the course of your different moods and emotional states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier choices around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup recipe. To cook low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup:
- Use 2 slices of sprouted wheat bread.
- Use 2 tablespoons of low fat pesto.
- Use 1/4 cup of grated part skim mozzarella cheese.
- Get 18 oz of jar crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Get 1/3 cup of fresh basil chopped.
- Use 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- Use 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get to taste of Black pepper.
Instructions to make Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup:
- Preheat oven to 350 F..
- Toast bread lightly in toaster. So it’s a bit crispy but not browned..
- Spread pesto on both slices and spread cheese on one slice..
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes or until desired brownness is reached. Flip and bake an additional 5 minutes for the other side. Should look like this when it’s done..
- Place remaining tomato soup ingredients in pot and simmer for 5 minutes. This part makes 2-3 servings of soup so either halve the recipe or save the extra in the fridge..
- Cut cheese sandwich serve with soup and enjoy!.
If you find this Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.