Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Hamburgers With Handmade Buns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Hamburgers With Handmade Buns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Way to Track Your Food.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the very first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep track of what you eat during the day. Keeping your meal log not only helps you see clearly what you are having, it helps you see what you are not eating. One example is that, after following your nutrition for a few days you might realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats without nearly enough organic nutrients. When you write everything down you can see which parts of your diet must change as well as have an easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Be as precise as possible whenever you write down what you consume. It is not enough to just jot down “salad” on a list. Write down all of the ingredients in the salad and also the type of dressing you used. You must also include the quantities of the foods you take in. “Cereal” seriously isn’t as beneficial an entry as “one cup Honey Nut Cheerios.” Remember the more you consume of something the more calories you consume so it is important that you list quantities so you know exactly how much of everything you’re eating and how many calories you need to burn.
What sort of feelings are you in when you eat? Write it down! This will show you whether you use foods to solve emotional issues. It also assists you to see clearly which foods you are inclined to choose if you are in certain moods. Many of us will reach for junk foods whenever we are worried, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Not only will this allow you to notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) options on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade hamburgers with handmade buns recipe. To make homemade hamburgers with handmade buns you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade Hamburgers With Handmade Buns:
- Prepare of Hamburger Patties.
- You need 600 grams of Ground meat – beef and pork mix.
- Provide 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of each for every portion, Fried onions.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ketchup + Japanese Worcestershire-style chunou sauce blend for each portion.
- Get of Hamburger Buns.
- You need 200 grams of Bread (strong) flour [plus 2.5 g dry yeast in the yeast compartment].
- Take 50 grams of Whole wheat flour (if you don't have any, use 250 g total of bread flour).
- Provide 15 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Take 20 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 4 grams of Salt.
- Get 180 grams of combined 1 egg and milk.
Steps to make Homemade Hamburgers With Handmade Buns:
- The day before, put all the ingredients in a bread machine, and complete to the end of the 1st rising. Then divide it into 6 portions, round of each smoothly, and wrap each rather loosely in plasic wrap. Put the wrapped dough into a plastic bag and seal. Leave in the refrigerator overnight..
- The next day, divide the ground meat into 100 g portions, and form them into round, flat patties. Season with salt and pepper and top with 1 tablespoon each of fried onions. Combine 2 tablespoons each of Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce (chuunou sauce) and ketchup. Use to top the patties..
- Microwave the patties without covering for 10 to 15 minutes, until they are cooked through. They are delicious on their own. Try them in bentos..
- Take the dough out of the refrigreator, round off each portion and press flat, and then leave to rise for about 20 minutes until doubled in volume (2nd rising). Time the buns so that they finish baking when the patties are cooked..
- When the 2nd rising is finished, take the risen dough out of the oven (if you were using the 'bread-rising' setting). and start preheating the oven to 180°C. Mist the surface of the dough, and sprinkle with white sesame seeds. Bake in a preheated 180°C oven for 13 to 15 minutes..
- Slice the buns in half, spread them with butter, and sandwich in lettuce leaves and the cooked patties to finish..
- This is fried onion. You can find it at imported-food stores, or in the curry section of a supermarket. You can really make hamburger patties by putting this on ground meat and microwaving it! It's amazing. It costs about 400 yen for 200 g, and 800 yen for 300 g. It's really convenient to have on hand..
If you find this Homemade Hamburgers With Handmade Buns recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.