Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red prawn curry with sticky rice recipe. To cook thai red prawn curry with sticky rice you only need 27 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice:
- Provide 1 of white onion.
- You need 1/2 tin of coconut milk.
- Take 300 g of large raw king prawns.
- Use Half of a bag of spinach leaves.
- You need of Curry sauce – blitz together.
- Use 1 of red onion.
- Get 1 of red or orange pepper.
- You need 1 of large red chilli.
- Take 1 of spring onion.
- Take 1 of thumbsize piece of ginger.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 3 of large fresh tomatoes.
- Provide Squeeze of honey.
- Get Splash of Soy sauce.
- Get Splash of fish sauce.
- You need Half of the juice from a lime.
- You need 1 tbspn of size amount of lemongrass.
- Use of Spices.
- You need 1 spoon of cumin.
- Provide 1 spoon of ground coriander.
- Get 1 spoon of turmeric.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- Provide of Fresh coriander.
- Prepare of Lime wedge.
- Use of Poppy seeds.
- Get of Spring onion.
- Provide of Fresh red chilli.
Steps to make Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice:
- Finely dice white onion and fry in a drizzle of oil. Once onions are soft add the spices and cook for a few mins. Pour over the blitzed curry sauce ingredients and simmer for 10 mins or so on low. Add the coconut milk off the heat and simmer again for 10 mins or so. Taste and season with more salt/soy or honey if needed..
- Cook your sticky rice for 10 mins or so and while this is cooking add your prawns and spinach leaves. Taste again before you serve and garnish and enjoy..
If you find this Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.