Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Green Prawn Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt can be a snack many people ignore. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It consists of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green prawn curry recipe. You can cook thai green prawn curry using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Green Prawn Curry:
- You need 150 g of cooked king prawn.
- Use 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Get 3 tbsp of green Thai curry paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get Half of cup broccoli.
- Get Half of cup green beans.
- Provide Half of cup spinach.
- You need 3 of green fresh chilli.
- Use of Red chilli to garnish.
Instructions to make Thai Green Prawn Curry:
- Wash all the vegetables. Only cut broccoli in medium pieces. Now in a frying pan pour oil. Fry the broccoli and beans for few minutes. Now add green curry paste. Add prawns and spinach cook them well in medium flame..
- Then add coconut milk and bring it to boil. Add green chillies and fish sauce. Put the lid on and cook them for 10mins in low flame. If needed can add some water..
- It can be served with steamed rice or fried rice..
If you find this Thai Green Prawn Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.