Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut •How Mok • Thai Red Curry Paste recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut •How Mok • Thai Red Curry Paste recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai steamed seafood curry in coconut •how mok • thai red curry paste recipe. You can have thai steamed seafood curry in coconut •how mok • thai red curry paste using 27 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut •How Mok • Thai Red Curry Paste:
- Prepare of 🟡curry paste.
- You need 1/2 tbsp. of Lemongrass.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of Galangal.
- Take 1/2 tbsp. of Coriander seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of shrimp paste.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of Cumin.
- Get 2 tbsp. of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of Water.
- Prepare 3 cloves of Garlic.
- You need 1 pc. of Shallot.
- Prepare 1 pc. of Coriander root.
- Use 2 pcs. of Small dried red chili.
- You need 4 pcs. of Big dried red chili.
- Use 2 pcs. of Kaffir lime leaves.
- Take of 🟡Thai steamed Seafood curry.
- Get 7 pcs. of Prawn.
- Get 1 of whole squid.
- Take 1.5 cup of coconut milk.
- Use 1/2 tbsp. of Palm sugar.
- You need 1.5 tbsp. of Fish sauce.
- Take 15 g. of Sweet basil.
- You need 1 pc. of Long red chili.
- Prepare 2 pcs. of Kaffir lime leaves.
- Take 1/2 tbsp. of Vegetable oil.
- Use 1 pc. of Young coconut.
- Provide of Coconut meat.
- Provide 2 of Eggs.
Instructions to make Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut •How Mok • Thai Red Curry Paste:
- Make curry paste with Blend all ingredients below together.
- Remove coconut meat and cut into pieces •clean prawn and squid •.
- Reduce 1/2 cup of coconut milk then add curry paste fried together then add more 1/2 cup of coconut milk •seasoning palm sugar + fish sauce •Add seafood and add last 1/2 cup of coconut milk fried together until cooked •.
- Add young coconut meat +sweet basil + long red chili +kaffir lime leaves + Eggs and mix well until cooked • put sweet basil in bottom of coconut and add all curry put prawn and squid on top for presentation • Steam for 5 mins for more coconut flavour • Garnish with Kaffir lime leave + red chili and coconut milk • Done..!! 😋😋.
If you find this Thai Steamed Seafood Curry in Coconut •How Mok • Thai Red Curry Paste recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.