Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Thai Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular treats is natural yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. It consists of a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai chicken curry recipe. You can have thai chicken curry using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Chicken Curry:
- Get 1 small of Onion.
- You need 1 stick of Lemongrass.
- Use 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Use 4 tsp of Thai Curry paste (Red or Green).
- Take 4 large of Boneless chicken breasts (cubes).
- Take 1 tbsp of Fish Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Basil Leaves.
- Take 1 can of Coconut Milk.
- Get 1 tsp of Coriander.
- Take of Optional Veggies.
- You need 1 each of Red/Green Peppers.
- Provide 5 oz of Bamboo shoots.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Zucchini.
Steps to make Thai Chicken Curry:
- Cut onions in slices. Thinly cut lemongrass..
- Sautee onion for 4 minutes. Add curry paste. Cook for a minute while stirring..
- Add chicken and stir until it is coated, and the outsides are cooked. Add lemongrass, fish sauce, brown sugar, basil leaves, and coconut milk. (Add other veggies).
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat. Simmer for 15 minutes, stirring every few minutes. Add Coriander. Serve over rice..
If you find this Thai Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.