Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Noodles in Spicy Meat and Chili Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Noodles in Spicy Meat and Chili Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to noodles in spicy meat and chili sauce recipe. To cook noodles in spicy meat and chili sauce you need 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Noodles in Spicy Meat and Chili Sauce:
- Use of A. Spicy Meat and Chilli Sauce.
- Use of – 400g minced meat.
- Take of cooking oil.
- Take of cinnamon sticks.
- Provide of star anise.
- Take of minced garlic.
- Take of chilli flakes.
- Take of dark soy sauce.
- Take of sweet soy sauce.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of vinegar (1-2tbsp to taste).
- You need of – chicken seasoning powder.
- Get of B. Serving the Noodles.
- You need of Spring Onions – finely chopped.
- Take of Chinese greens – baby bok choy.
- Take of dried noodles.
- Take of Note:.
- Use of dried noodles is for a single serving.
Steps to make Noodles in Spicy Meat and Chili Sauce:
- A. Blanch the meat by placing it in a pot, pour enough water to cover the meat then bring to a boil. As soon as the water comes to a boil, discard the the liquid and rinse meat under running cold water. Keep aside..
- Heat cooking oil in a pan or a wok. Add cinnamon stick, star anise and garlic. Sauté and then add the meat and chili flakes. Stir until meat is cooked through then add the rest of the ingredients in A and cook until everything is well-incorporated. Adjust seasoning accordingly. Remove from the heat and leave to cool before storing. Use 1/3 cup – 1/2 cup per serving or to your liking..
- Serving the noodle – Only 4 ingredients needed, chili paste, dried noodles, chopped spring onion and green leafy vegetables..
- Chop spring onions. Place a tablespoon or two of chopped spring onion and enough chili paste in a mixing bowl. Keep aside. Mix a tablespoon of cooking oil and enough water for blanching in a pot and bring to a boil. Blanch green veggies in hot boiling water. Remove immediately once veggies turn light green and keep aside. Soften dried noodles in the same boiling water used to blanch the veggies..
- Next, transfer cooked noodles, from hot boiling water, straight to a mixing bowl in step 3. Mix everything well. Serve in a serving bowl with blanched veggies..
If you find this Noodles in Spicy Meat and Chili Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.