Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Kathal (Jackfruit) Masala recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kathal (Jackfruit) Masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kathal (Jackfruit) Masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
These changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you currently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kathal (jackfruit) masala recipe. To make kathal (jackfruit) masala you need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kathal (Jackfruit) Masala:
- You need of kathal cut into small pieces.
- Use of Onion chopped.
- Get of ginger-garlic paste.
- Get of big tomatoes chopped.
- Provide of Kashmiri red chilli.
- Provide of dhania.
- Provide of 1/2 jeera powder.
- Take of panch phutan.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- Provide of chilli powder.
- Use of haldi powder.
- Take of garam masala.
Steps to make Kathal (Jackfruit) Masala:
- Cut the kathal into small pieces. In a microwave bowl take chopped kathal, haldi, a pinch salt and 1/3 tsp oil. Mix well and cook in microwave oven for 5 mins. Let it cool..
- Heat oil in a kadai. Add panch phutan to spluter..
- Fry onion till golden brown..
- Mix chopped tomatoes, ginger-garlic paste, salt, haldi, chilli powder and 1 tbsp water..
- Cook in med heat till oil is separated from masala. Mix boiled kathal with masala..
- Add the rest dry masala powder and cook for 2 min..
- Mix a cup of water/more for gravy. Cook covered for 2 minutes..
- Yummy and tasty kathal masala is ready. Serve hot with steamed rice or roti. Thanks 🙂.
If you find this Kathal (Jackfruit) Masala recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.