Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Super Easy Spicy Cilantro Ahi Poke for 2 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Super Easy Spicy Cilantro Ahi Poke for 2 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to super easy spicy cilantro ahi poke for 2 recipe. You can cook super easy spicy cilantro ahi poke for 2 using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Super Easy Spicy Cilantro Ahi Poke for 2:
- Take 1/2 pound of ahi or sushi fish of your preference, cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
- Get 1/4 of mild onion thinly sliced (If your onions are specially hot, give them a quick soak in cold water and drain beforehand.).
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of chopped gari (pickled sushi ginger), or if you don't have that on hand, a teaspoon of minced fresh ginger.
- Use 1/2-1 Tablespoon of chili garlic paste or sriracha or sambal oelek.
- Provide 1/2-3/4 Tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of toasted sesame oil.
- Take 1-2 teaspoons of fresh lemon or lime juice.
- Use pinch of sugar.
- Prepare 2-3 Tablespoons of chopped cilantro (I use the stems, too.).
- Take of furikake (fooreeKAHkeh) to sprinkle on top.
Steps to make Super Easy Spicy Cilantro Ahi Poke for 2:
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl gently and thoroughly. Enjoy with steamed rice or seasoned sushi rice as a meal, sprinkled with as much furikake as you like..
- You can also serve as an appetizer for 4 with some fried wonton skins, tortilla chips, shrimp chips or pita chips as a scooping vehicle. 🙂 Keeps up to two days if well refrigerated. Enjoy!.
If you find this Super Easy Spicy Cilantro Ahi Poke for 2 recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.