Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Poke meets Congee recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Poke meets Congee recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Poke meets Congee recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, simply making a couple of small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These sorts of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. While you may already consume a great deal of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to poke meets congee recipe. To cook poke meets congee you need 33 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Poke meets Congee:
- Provide of Lamb and marinade.
- Take of leg of lamb bone removed.
- Provide of soya sauce.
- Provide of extra virgin olive oil.
- Take of apple cider vinegar.
- Use of kosher salt.
- Get of granulated garlic powder.
- Provide of Rice.
- Use of long grain rice.
- Provide of 100% pineapple juice.
- Provide of salt.
- Get of dark brown sugar.
- Use of soya sauce.
- Provide of water.
- You need of Vegetables and such.
- Provide of large green avocado.
- Use of medium sized carrot.
- Get of large shallots.
- Use of green bell pepper.
- Use of canned Cannellini beans drained.
- Use of large tomato.
- Get of large eggs.
- Provide of water to boil eggs in.
- You need of pork floss divided.
- Get of Pickled radish.
- Get of radish sliced.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of dark brown sugar.
- You need of water.
- Use of apple cider vinegar.
- You need of Extra.
- Prepare of water to steam and deglaze with.
- Prepare of pine nuts.
Steps to make Poke meets Congee:
- Wash and slice the radishes. I actually picked these from my garden. Add the salt sugar vinegar and water to the radishes. Allow to pickle..
- Get the leg of lamb and separate what you wish to use. Rinse and pat dry. Trim the fat and add to the rest of the leg of lamb to be used in another recipe..
- Cut into cubes and bite sized pieces.add the marinade ingredients. Stir well coating all pieces..
- Transfer to a ziploc bag and allow to marinate for at least an hour. I did mine for 4 hours. Boil the eggs. I boiled extra to snack on later..
- Add rice salt, soya sauce to a pot. Pour in 3 cups pineapple juice. Boil till juice is almost absorbed add the sugar and water. Cook whisking often.so it doesn't clump. When rice is overcooked it's done..
- Slice the carrots, and dice the peppers. Add to a hot skillet..
- When caramelized add the shallots. Cover allow the shallots to cook 4 minutes stirring occasionally. Add water and steam. Remove when the carrots are tender but still with bite. Wipe the pan. Drain the beans and sauté in pan..
- Steam the beans the same way season with a little salt. Set aside..
- Cope the pan again add the lamb and marinade. Sauté till lamb is caramelized just a bit. Drain liquids into a clean bowl..
- Continue to sauté the lamb. When caramelized move to a bowl add water to the pan to deglaze the pan..
- Stir getting the bits and pieces off bottom of pan. Pour that over the lamb pieces. Stir well. Set aside covered..
- Toasted the pine nuts. Cut the tomato, avocado, assemble the bowl starting with the rice..
- Slice 2 eggs in half add the eggs and pork floss. Sprinkle with pine nuts. Serve I hope you enjoy!!! I forgot to get the boiled egg on top in the picture. I was excited about getting the picture and digging in!!.
If you find this Poke meets Congee recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.