Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Cannoli poke cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cannoli poke cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cannoli poke cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making a few modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cannoli poke cake recipe. To cook cannoli poke cake you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cannoli poke cake:
- Prepare of white cake mix.
- Use of egg whites.
- Get of oil.
- Provide of flour.
- Use of cream cheese.
- Use of whipping cream.
- Take of powdered sugar.
- Prepare of vanilla.
- You need of mini chocolate chips.
- Provide of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need of cinnamon.
Steps to make Cannoli poke cake:
- Bake cake in a 13×9 inch pan according to instructions.
- Poke many holes in top. I use a straw..
- Pour the condensed milk on the cake, over the holes. Allow to soak in for 1 hour..
- Mix together cream cheese, vanilla, cinnamon, and sugar until smooth..
- Whip the cream until you get stiff peaks and then fold into cream cheese mixture..
- After cake has absorbed the milk for 1 hour, top with the frosting..
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours..
- Liberally sprinkle the top with chocolate chips. (I sprinkle the chips lightly with powered sugar too, to make it look like a pastry item).
If you find this Cannoli poke cake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.