Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Pan Seared Pork Wontons Or Pork Pot Stickers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Pan Seared Pork Wontons Or Pork Pot Stickers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. Even more important than wholly changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's pan seared pork wontons or pork pot stickers recipe. You can cook mike's pan seared pork wontons or pork pot stickers using 23 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Pan Seared Pork Wontons Or Pork Pot Stickers:
- Use of ● For The Wonton Meat Mixture.
- Take of Spicy Ground Sausage.
- Take of Fresh Cilantro [loose pack].
- Take of Extra Fine Minced Cabbage.
- You need of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Prepare of Green Onions.
- Take of LG Egg [beaten].
- Provide of Chinese 5 Spice.
- You need of Each: Garlic Chilie Sauce – Soy Sauce – Pickled Ginger.
- Use of Each: Black Pepper – Onion Powder – Sesame Oil – Quality Fish Sauce.
- Get of ● For The Garnishments, Sides & Dips.
- Provide of Pot Sticker Sauce.
- Take of Soy Sauce.
- Use of Sweet Chile Sauce.
- Get of Hot Chinese Mustard.
- Take of Fine Shreaded Cabbage.
- Provide of Fresh Chives.
- Take of Fresh Cilantro.
- Take of ● For The Wrappers.
- Prepare of 50 CT Package Square & Round Yellow Wonton Wrappers [square for wontons – round for pot stickers].
- Get of Cold Water [to seal wrapper edges].
- Prepare of Cooking Oil.
- Provide of Water [for frying pan].
Steps to make Mike's Pan Seared Pork Wontons Or Pork Pot Stickers:
- Mix everything in your Wonton Meat Mixture section together well..
- Place 1 1/2 tbsp meat into the center of your wrapper. Wet all edges with cold water..
- Seal your Wontons up in a triangle pattern tightly. Then, wet the two bottom triangular points and fold them together. Your Wonton should look like it's hugging itself..
- If making Pot Stickers – place the same amount of pork into your round wrappers. Repeat the Wonton process but place several pinches at the edges. It should end up looking like a clam shell. [sorry. one of my kids got creative with this photo edit and deleted the original] ;0).
- Add a slight amount of oil to your pan with 1/2 cup water and a tight fitting lid. Steam both Wontons and Pot Stickers for 5 minutes covered, flipping once. Then uncover and brown..
- Pot Stickers..
- Drain on paper towels..
- Serve Wontons hot in a bowl alone or, with an Asian pork or beef broth if desired. Garnish with fresh cilantro..
- Boiled Pork & Mushroom Dumplings..
- Serve Pot Stickers hot on a bed of fresh cabbage and garnish with fresh chives and cilantro..
- Serve both with an assortment of dipping sauces. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Pan Seared Pork Wontons Or Pork Pot Stickers recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.