Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Spinach & Pesto Tartlets recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach & Pesto Tartlets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach & Pesto Tartlets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you presently eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach & pesto tartlets recipe. You can have spinach & pesto tartlets using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spinach & Pesto Tartlets:
- Use 2-3 tsp of Pesto (I’ve used my pesto).
- Provide 2 of Piccolo tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of Spinach leaves.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Provide of Few sheets of Filo Pastry.
- Provide 1 of Egg for brushing over pastry.
- Take of Butter to line tray.
Steps to make Spinach & Pesto Tartlets:
- Start with rubbing some butter onto a non stick baking tray. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees (fan)..
- Place a couple of pastry sheets on tray and brush with a little egg. Then pop another couple of sheets on top. Spread a dollop of pesto, I used my own freshly made pesto. Recipe can be found on previous post. I then place a spinach leaf on top. Repeat and layer the pastry. Again spread the pesto, spinach and finish with a chopped piccolo tomatoe. Place in oven for about 8-10 mins. Enjoy!.
If you find this Spinach & Pesto Tartlets recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.