Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Caramalised Tart recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caramalised Tart recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a couple of small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything at once or that you have to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more important than completely modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to caramalised tart recipe. You can cook caramalised tart using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramalised Tart:
- Provide 50 gms of sugar powder.
- You need 100 gms of maida/refined flour.
- Prepare 25 grams of butter.
- Use 25 gms of vanaspati or ghee.
- Get 1-2 tsp of Water.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of lemon zest.
- Get For of Filling:.
- Take 100 gms of sugar.
- Get 40 grams of butter.
- Prepare 15 grams of ghee.
- Get 1/4 cup of condensed milk.
- You need As required of Dry fruits.
- Get As required of Cashew almonds rasins.
Instructions to make Caramalised Tart:
- First strain sugar and refined flour with strainer add butter salt ghee lemon zest etc. And mix all things if needs water add 1 tsp.and knead the dough..
- Dough should keep aside and make caramelised sugar.add sugar in a pan and heat it when change the colour into light brown..
- Add butter and ghee and stir it continuously and off the gas now add condensed milk and mix well.
- Again on the gas and add dryfruits chopped and mix it well for one minute and it becomes not very thick or thin..
- Now take the dough and roll between the parchment sheet means place the dough insert and cover with another sheet and roll like chapatti..
- Now cut with the shape mould and press the rolled put in the base and prick with the fork and ready for all the mould.and bake it for 15minutes.
- Ready the cooker with salt and stand hot it foto minutes and place the mould on a plate set mould six at a time.and cover with lid and bake for 15 minutes on slow fire..
- When sides are brown and take it from it and after cool it demould itand bake other tart also.from this dough I made 8 tart.My mould are small size depth..
- Now pour caramelised cream in the tart and enjoy the heavenly taste of caramelised tart with your family and friends..
If you find this Caramalised Tart recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.