Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Macau Style Egg Tarts recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Macau Style Egg Tarts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Macau Style Egg Tarts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health rewards. Several minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Your emotional condition is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to macau style egg tarts recipe. You can cook macau style egg tarts using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Macau Style Egg Tarts:
- You need of Puff Shell.
- You need 1 Sheet of Frozen puff pastry.
- Provide 12 Pcs of Aluminium Foil Shells.
- Prepare of Fillings.
- You need 2 Pcs of Egg.
- Take 70 g of White Sugar.
- Prepare 140 ml of Hot Water.
- Get 110 ml of Evaporated Milk.
- Provide 1/8 Tsp of Salt.
Instructions to make Macau Style Egg Tarts:
- Preheat the oven to 250°C (482°F).
- Roll the puff pastry evenly and thinly. Use a round cookies cutter, cut out 12 circular discs to fit in the aluminium foil shells. Gently use fingers to adjust the shape to of the pastries, ensure it fits well. Do not stretch the pastries..
- Cover the puff pastries with parchment paper. Put pie weights on the pastries and bake for 10 minutes at the middle deck..
- In a measuring cup, mix hot water (boiled) with salt and white sugar. Stir it until all the sugar and salt are dissolved..
- Add evaporated milk in the mixture, mix and combine..
- In a small bowl, crack two eggs and beat the eggs until they are mixed well..
- Pour the egg mixture into the water-milk mixture gradually, stir at the same time to ensure they are well combined..
- Prepare another measuring cup and put a sieve on top of it. Pour the mixture into the new measuring cup through the sieve to remove any unmixed eggs or egg shells..
- Pour the egg mixture evenly into 12 egg tart puff shell (around 90% full, 32 ml each).
- Put the tarts into the preheated oven at the middle deck and bake for 20 mins..
- After 20 mins, when the egg custards started to expand and rise, put the baking tray at the top deck to bake for another 10 mins to give the tarts a caramelized surface..
- Enjoy the flaky, delicious Macau Egg Tart!.
If you find this Macau Style Egg Tarts recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.