Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Italian Ricotta Cheese Meatballs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Italian Ricotta Cheese Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Italian Ricotta Cheese Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a few minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy italian ricotta cheese meatballs recipe. To cook easy italian ricotta cheese meatballs you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Italian Ricotta Cheese Meatballs:
- Use 2 of Eggs.
- Take 1 of \2 Cup Ricotta Cheese.
- Provide 1 of \4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1 of \2 Cup Italian Breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Table Salt.
- Get 1 of \2 Teaspoon Cracked Black Pepper.
- Take 1 of \2 Medium Onion Minced Dice.
- Provide 2 Cloves of Garlic Minced Diced.
- Take 1 of \4 Cup Chopped "FRESH" Parsley.
- Provide 1 Teaspoon of Dried Italian Seasoning.
- Get 1 Pound of Ground Beef.
- Take 30 Ounces of Marinara Sauce.
Steps to make Easy Italian Ricotta Cheese Meatballs:
- Combine first 10 ingredients in a mixing bowl. Let set for a few minutes. Note: if using dried parsley flakes, 1Tablespoon is plenty..
- Mix in ground beef until mixture comes together. Do not over mix. Keep mixture cool until ready to cook..
- Heat marinara sauce to a low simmer in stock pot. Gently add meatballs and cover. Simmer meatballs for 20 minutes. Gently flip meatballs over and simmer another 10 minutes. Shake pot around every 5 minutes or so to keep anything from sticking..
- Garnish with any additional cheese of your liking. Goes well with pasta for a very hearty meal. Enjoy.
If you find this Easy Italian Ricotta Cheese Meatballs recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.