Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy No Bake Italian Meatballs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy No Bake Italian Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy No Bake Italian Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy no bake italian meatballs recipe. You can have easy no bake italian meatballs using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy No Bake Italian Meatballs:
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Provide 1/4 cup of whole milk.
- Get 1/2 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- Take 1/3 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Provide 1/4 cup of freshly chopped Italian parsley.
- Take 1 teaspoon of dried Italian seasoning.
- Get 3 cloves of finely minced garlic.
- Take 1/2 Cup of finely diced onion.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of table salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Take 1 pound of fresh 80/20 ground beef.
- Prepare of Addition cheese for toppings.
Instructions to make Easy No Bake Italian Meatballs:
- Mix first 10 ingredients together until well blended. Let sit for around 5 minutes to come together. If using Dried parsley, do not use a 1/4 cup. Its way to strong in flavor. Maybe a tablespoon at most..
- Mix in gently the ground beef, until the mixture just comes together..
- Add your favorite marinara sauce to a large stock pot and bring to a simmer. Form meatballs to the size of your liking, and add single layer in simmering sauce. Cover and let simmer about 15 minutes. After 15 minutes gently turn each meatball over and continue simmering another 10 minutes. They should be done at this point. They will get more tough the longer you cook them..
- Top with your favorite cheese, or any other toppings that you like. Or serve them with pasta for a family style meal. Enjoy.
If you find this Easy No Bake Italian Meatballs recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.