Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Tuna steak pasta with creamy pesto sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tuna steak pasta with creamy pesto sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna steak pasta with creamy pesto sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna steak pasta with creamy pesto sauce recipe. You can have tuna steak pasta with creamy pesto sauce using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna steak pasta with creamy pesto sauce:
- Prepare 2-4 of tuna steaks.
- Take 250 g of pappardelle (or tagliatelle) pasta.
- Get 200 ml of cooking cream.
- Use 1/4 cup of pine nuts, plus some extra for serving.
- Use 1 cup of fresh basil.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 cup of parmesan cheese (finely grated).
- You need 3 of garlic cloves.
- Provide of Juice of 1 lime.
- Use 1 tbsp of cornflour (for thickening the sauce).
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Tuna steak pasta with creamy pesto sauce:
- In a blender add the cooking cream, 2 tbsp of olive oil, pine nuts, basil, parmesan, crushed garlic cloves and lime juice. Blend on a medium speed until smooth..
- Heat the sauce in a pan with the cornflour over a medium heat, until slightly thicker. Stir consistently to avoid any lumps forming. (For best results make the night before and store in the fridge)..
- Next boil water with salt and add the pasta. Cook for around 4 minutes..
- Heat the rest of the oil in a frying pan on a high heat..
- Season the tunas steaks with pepper on both sides..
- Once the pan is hot add the steaks and turn the heat down to a medium temperature..
- Cooked the tuna steaks for 1-2 minutes on each side depending on their thickness and how well you would like them cooked. You can watch the sides of the steak turn white to see how far they have cooked. Becareful not to dry the steak out, they can easily become dry..
- Now roast the extra pine nuts in the pan for a couple of minutes until browned..
- Serve the steaks over the pasta and heated sauce. Sprinkle the pine nuts on top and garnish with fresh basil..
- Season with salt and pepper to taste..
If you find this Tuna steak pasta with creamy pesto sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.